Senior Valuations Surveyor
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Building Consultancy - Surveying|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
Job Ref: 16694
Job Title: Senior Valuations Surveyor
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
My Client is on the lookout for a Senior Valuations Surveyor, enhance their already-successful London team. The role is for an experienced Surveyor, doing mainly Commercial Valuation work, including valuations for loan security, acquisitions & disposals and financial statements.
My client is a global leading consultancy, providing comprehensive & varied property advice to public & private sector organisations, and their clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Valuations Surveyor, to work in a dynamic and growing company, and progress while working with some great clients.
- Provide valuation advice on a wide range of properties on differing bases to financial institutions and property investors.
- Write concise and accurate valuation reports.
- Carry out Valuation Calculations
- Research comparable evidence
- Report & supply property information to financial institutions
Qualifications & Experience:
- MRICS-qualified Valuations Surveyor, ideally with 1-2 years Post-qualification experience
- Strong technical capability, and a high degree of analytical ability.
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision, dealing with and progressing instructions using personal initiative and professional/technical knowledge.
- Planning and prioritising skills to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
- Full driving licence.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- Portrays confidence in their ability to interact with the client, and meet their needs
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Dominic Woods on 0207 960 2586 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.