Director of Cost Management
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Building Consultancy - Surveying|
|Salary||£80000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits|
A market leader in construction consultancy services is looking for a Director level Quantity Surveyor to lead and work alongside the senior management team within the Cost Management division in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing part of the business where you will be leading and running projects within the private and public sector with a number of high profile clients. This role will see you working on projects across the country, with a focus on the London market and also international opportunities.
You will be one of two Directors in a large London team, leading on social housing schemes, commercial and retail projects as well as large residential developments. There are also a few international projects in Asia that you will be running with if successful.
Below is a list of skills and qualifications that our client is looking for in the successful candidate:
- Extensive professional experience within a consultancy environment
- MRICS chartered status
- Experience working for a large consultancy, ideally in London
- Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
- Demonstrable knowledge of the property sector
- Experience working on medium large scale property projects within the Commercial, Residential, Public sectors and Education sectors is desirable
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Dominic Jacques on 02079602551
Key Words: Quantity Surveyor, Commercial, Residential, Cost Management, Director, London, International