|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central Belt Scotland, Scotland|
|Sector||Planning - Urban designPlanning - Landscape ArchitecturePlanning - Graphic design|
|Salary||£23000 - £35000 per annum|
Our client is a well established and highly respected environment and planning consultancy. Due to continued growth, they are looking to appoint an Assistant, Consultant or Senior Landscape Architect to support the Glasgow and Newcastle landscape and planning teams. Candidates will ideally have some previous landscape planning experience, either within a private sector consultancy or public sector organisation.
The role will initially involve providing landscape assessment for an array of projects across the renewables, infrastructure, property and minerals sectors. You will join a friendly and vibrant multidisciplinary team of town planners, EIA consultant and landscape architects and be given full mentoring and support on your Pathway to Chartership.
- Undertake Landscape and visual impact assessment (LVIA) for onshore wind, energy transmission, property, infrastructure and minerals proposals
- Undertake strategic studies such as landscape character assessment and sensitivity studies
- Prepare planting plans, schedules and specifications
- Organise access to sites to undertake surveys, plan the survey programme and draft front end Environmental Statement (ES) chapters
- Liaise with clients, local authorities, SNH, Natural England and other stakeholders
- Prepare reports and proposals
- Support and mentor more junior staff members as appropriate
- Degree or Masters in Landscape Architecture
- Demonstrable experience within a consultancy, local authority or developer is desirable
- Knowledge of or interest in relevant industry software (e.g. AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, SetchUp, 3DS Max)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and build good working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level working within a supportive team environment with lots of opportunities to develop your technical and project delivery skills, as well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com