Civil Engineer - Drainage
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Civils - Infrastructure|
I am currently working on an opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join a leading multi-disciplinary firm based in Leeds. This role will entail a wide variety of major and challenging infrastructure projects for the private and public sector. The client is seeking to strengthen their delivery capacity and they require an applicant experienced in the design of infrastructure drainage projects (including SUDS) and experienced in the use of Microdrainage.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Work with various design teams on a wide range of drainage design projects.
- Deliver project tasks on time, to budget, safely and to the highest possible standard.
- Strive to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction at all times.
- Minimise, and work to resolve, all possible risks which could impact scheme delivery.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Provide technical advice to other related teams as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a UK consultancy environment working on a range of civil infrastructure projects.
- Possess an understanding of technical standards (including relevant British Standards and technical guidance documents) relevant to highways and drainage design
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and technical skills
- A high level of technical written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to undertake flood risk assessments would be an added benefit.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Liam Madden on 0141 375 7955 or