Senior Structural Engineer - Commercial & Residential
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Civils - Structural|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits package|
In this role, you will be working in a multi-disciplinary consultancy known for supporting staff with professional development and progression.
They work across a number of sectors, with a focus on multi-million residential and commercial developments.
Due to the complex nature of their projects they are always interested in people who have knowledge of Finite Element Design software and BIM.
Our client is looking for someone who is keen to progress and undertake management responsibilities. You will be able to experience all aspects involved when helping to run a small engineering practice. They are looking for the successful candidate to progress to Associate level.
- Considerable experience working in an engineering consultancy
- Chartered or on the way to becoming chartered with IStructE
- To have worked on residential, commercial and hotel projects previously
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- To be able to work with little supervision
- Capable of managing a small team
- Experienced with TEKLA, TEDDS and AutoCAD
For more information on this role and to learn about other opportunities in Structural Engineering, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580.