Senior Town Planner
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South West, England|
|Sector||Planning - Town planning|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
As a Senior Planner your brief will include:
- Managing day to day projects including project planning, reviews, and project finance control.
- Bid/proposal writing and review
- Ability to represent clients at public meetings.
- Strong professional report writing skills.
- Quality control of output of team and projects in accordance with the approved QA system.
- Managing immediate staff including timesheets/holidays/CPD/ and training
- Supervision of junior members of staff
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful Planner will have:
- Chartered member of the RTPI (or eligible)
- Relevant qualification
- Experience and knowledge working on planning policy and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience delivering complex projects for clients.
Senior – Town Planner – MRTPI – Significant Career Opportunities – Bristol