Senior Business Development Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Environment - EIAEnvironment - Environmental ManagementEnvironment - Due DiligenceEnvironment - Air QualityEnvironment - AcousticsEnvironment - Ecology|
|Salary||£38000 - £48000 per annum + Competitive DOE|
We are currently supporting our long-standing client, in the search for a new Senior Business Development Manager to be based in their London office. Our client is a specialist environmental consultancy who have been the go-to experts in London for around 20 years. They have experienced a significant period of growth and are now looking to hire a business development specialist to help continue this success. This is a strategic hire to deliver on and develop this years’ growth plan, whereby you will be working closely with the directors, and the leadership team to fulfil both yours and the business’ potential.
Role & Company:
You will be responsible for identifying and developing new business which fits well with the consultancy’s business plan. You will be directly responsible for engaging, maintaining and enhancing client and customer relationships, to ensure the reputation of the business is held at the highest regard.
Other responsibilities will be;
- Assisting clients to achieve deadlines by understanding and advising on the services required.
- Writing bids and following bidding processes
- Leading, managing and developing the business development team.
- Providing support and direction to the other business development leads in the other office locations
- Attend networking events
- Work closely with the marketing team.
Qualifications & Experience:
To be successful in post you will have;
- A thorough understanding of ecological or environmental consultancy/engineering sectors and established relationships with contacts
- The ability to work successfully under pressure and within time constraints, whilst managing your own workload
- Proven experience and successful track record in development of new business
- The ability to work successfully either independently or within a team
- Excellent communications skills – reading, writing, speaking, editing.
Business Development / Environmental / Ecology / EIA / Acoustics / Air Quality / London / Strategic / BDM
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ruth Prescott on 02079602557 or