National Business Development Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Building Consultancy - Building physics|
|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum + uncapped comission|
A national sustainability consultancy are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to deliver new business opportunities and develop existing relationships.
You will be an experienced business development professional with a strong track working in the construction, energy or environmental sector. You will possess the technical expertise to be able to advise clients on technical and non-technical issues and offer a consultative approach to selling.
About the role:
The role requires the successful applicant to generate new business and develop existing relationships with an initial focus on housebuilders and commercial property developers. You will be working nationally, identifying and engaging with key stakeholders building and nurturing lasting relationships.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience developing new business and nurturing existing relationships
- Refined client engagement skills, attending client meetings, developing relationships and understand client requirements
- Natural ability to build rapport and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong knowledge of the market, ideally with a strong network to draw upon
- Ability to apply different and innovative approaches to business development
- Ability to source leads, follow up and close deals
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply directly, or for more information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.