Valuation Surveyor - Investment
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Building Consultancy - Surveying|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Car, Pension, Flex Benefits|
Mattinson Partnership have been advised by a long standing consultancy client to help search for a qualified (MRICS) valuation surveyor. The candidate will ideally come from another major consultancy and have experience within London.
To role will involve;
- Provision of valuation advice of a wide range of commercial investment property involving mixed national portfolios.
- Undertaking investment valuations and development appraisals mainly for accounting purposes but also for acquisitions, disposals and asset management initiatives
- Coordination of large portfolio instructions including liaison with Capital Markets, Development and Professional departments.
- Client liaison, developing existing and new client relationships.
- Business development for department and wider company network.
To be sucessful you will need;
- MRICS qualified or equivalent. Registered Valuer preferable.
- 0-3 years’ post qualification experience.
- Detailed knowledge of major valuation software packages, which are utilised on a daily basis together with excel spreadsheets.
- Self-motivated while working as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team.
- Enjoys working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Leadership skills providing motivation and development of others.
- Good IT skills. Experience of Argus (Circle) Valuation and Developer software would be advantageous.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact George on 0207 960 2586 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com