|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||North West, England|
|Sector||Building Consultancy - Building surveying|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + DOE|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join a leading international property consultancy.The company in question operates over 20 European countries, and provides expert property advice to both the public and private sectors.They are searching for a talented individual to work within a dynamic office providing a diverse range of services to our clients. The ideal candidate will be offered excellent personal and professional development opportunities, later leading to career progression.
The Manchester team requires an experienced commercial Building Surveyor, with a good mix of experience in both professional services and project work.
- To provide first-rate building consultancy advice to clients in both the public and private sectors.
- To take direct responsibility for day to day management of a number of important clients of the firm.
- To build a portfolio of key client relationships, both internally and externally, built upon technical expertise and
- outstanding communication skills.
- To undertake and manage a wide range of challenging instructions including dilapidations, neighborly matters, due diligence and project work.
- To contribute to the continuing growth and expansion of Building Consultancy within the firm.
- Ideally MRICS or close to achieving membership.
- Able to show relevant experience across a full range of building surveying duties, gained within a professional surveying practice.
- Experience in dilapidations, commercial building surveys and due diligence, Party Wall matters, Contract
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with an eye for details, a commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
- Possess a proactive approach to problem solving and ability to follow these through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Flexible, confident and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Able to identify areas of commercial opportunity for future development.
This is a great opportunity to join an established, specialist consultancy that prides itself on employee support and progression within their core values.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ross Billingham on 0207 960 2584 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com