|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Building Consultancy - Building physics|
|Salary||£38000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits package|
Our client is a medium sized, architectural and planning practice. They work across a variety of sectors, and the BIM Coordinator will be focused on mixed use, residential and commercial projects. This is for both private and public sector clients.
The reason for this vacancy is they are looking to becoming a BIM Level 2 accredited practice with the BRE within the next few months, therefore they are looking to expand their current BIM team so that they can have a coordinator assigned to each project.
- Experience of working to PAS1192:2013
- Managing large scale BIM models & teams
- Minimum of 4 years Revit experience
- Writing project specific EIR’s & BEP’s
- Clash Detection through Navisworks Manage and Solibri
- Knowledge of CDE’s such as Aconex and 4Projects.
- Training staff
- Architectural or BIM related qualification
It would also be desirable if you have the following experience:
- Experience of using COBie and linking this with Facilities Management
- Previous work on BIM Level 2 projects
To find out more information, please apply or give Elliot a called on 0207 960 2580