Graduate Transport Planner
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Civils - HighwaysCivils - Infrastructure|
|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
My Client is an innovative provider of transport planning and infrastructure design services to the development industry. Their strength and depth of experience is unrivalled and our projects range from small residential schemes to major mixed use and infrastructure projects.
They are looking for an individual who has an interest in transport planning and looking to start their career. The role is based in central London and offers excellent training and career development.
- Relevant research/dissertation topic on geotechnical engineering or soil mechanics as part of BEng
- Some experience within the civil engineering industry
- Interest in gaining/improving experience and skills in both technical and commercial areas
- Good report writing skills essential
- Fully familiar with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Good motivational and people management skills with an ability to influence staff and clients particularly regarding technical issues.
- Some knowledge and experience of commercial aspects of projects.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Team player, self-starter and problem solver i.e. “Can-do” attitude.
- Ability to work within large multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
- Moving towards Chartership in relevant field.
Qualifications / Experience:
- BEng in Civil Engineering and Geography/transport relevance but not essential
- MSc/MEng in Transport Planning Or relevant subject is admired