Technical Quality Engineer
Job Ref: 10939
Job title: Technical Quality Engineer
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: Very Competitive
Term: Fixed Term Contract – 18 months
Our client is one of the largest international service companies in the world and they are currently seeking a Technical Quality Engineer for a contract they have won with a prominent transportation company in the Middle East.
The successful candidate can expect to earn a very competitive salary and could be working on a rotation of 8 weeks on and 2 weeks off OR 6 weeks on and 1 week or on a normal engagement dependant on the client’s wishes.
Job Purpose Summary:
To ensure the highest possible Maintenance and Repair standards are being achieved within a frame work of good relations and safe working practices. Implement best practice systems for Inspections and Servicing in accordance with the company’s standard operating procedures. Ensuring the availability of vehicles as required by the operations department to meet operational commitments.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Ensure the delivery of safe, reliable, clean buses to the operations department
- To offer Technical support to all depot operations Managers
- New Vehicle specifications
- Promote safe working practices
- Technician training
- Vehicle quality improvements
- Monitor VOR Trends and address issues
- Ensure the availability of vehicles as required by the operations department to meet operational commitments.
- To ensure that subordinates and other staff are carrying out their duties, as, laid down in their respective job descriptions.
- To ensure that vehicle inspections are carried out including, servicing and registration preparation in accordance with the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Liaise with the procurement/stores department to ensure a steady supply of genuine or company engineering department approved parts
- Ensure all information is recorded correctly.
- To complete a monthly 10% quality vehicle servicing audit.
- Assist to carry out monthly audits of records including, workshop standard operating procedures to ensure full compliance.
- To be sufficiently flexible in respect to working hours to ensure that comments to operational requirements are fulfilled.
- To obtain medical assistance in the event of accident or sudden illness of work colleagues
- To assist senior management with delivering team briefs to staff
- To work at any other location within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia when required
- Monitor external contractors when working within the company premises.
- To carry out other any other tasks within your capability as requested by senior management
Qualifications / Experience:
- Proven track record in Technical engineering with large PCV fleet operations, must hold relevant fleet management/technical qualifications
- Proven track record in a Technical engineering role for large fleet Passenger Carrying Vehicles
- Good Technical/leadership Skills
- A hands on approach to technical solutions
- Broad based technical knowledge covering all aspects of vehicle engineering including air conditioning systems.
- A good command of the English Language, reading and writing. Arabic would be an advantage
- Good computer skills
- A valid Driving License
- At least 10 Years experience in Passenger Carrying Vehicle Maintenance
- At least 5 years experience in a Technical role in a Passenger Carrying Vehicle repair & Maintenance workshop
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Peter on 020 7960 2551 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com
Published Date: 2013-01-03
Contract: Contract Temporary
Rate Type: Salary
Vacancy Reason: Unspecified