Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: South Central London
Salary: £18K - £20K
Mattinson Partnership is a specialist Transport, Environmental and Civil Engineering recruitment company, that brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on industry experience.
We are looking to grow our Transport and Civils teams and therefore need to take on an additional Trainee.
- Assist with the provision of temporary staff; responsible for referencing, work eligibility and academic qualification checks.
- Monitor applications from the company website and other websites.
- Database management; updating candidateís details, registering candidates and clients.
- Producing formatted CVís, job descriptions and advertisements.
- Confirm interviews, manage consultantís diaries.
- Handle calls
- Assist consultants with job searches.
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and short-list candidates.
- Use sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business from client companies;
- Be proactive in developing new business and existing client and candidate relationships.
- Develop a good understanding of your target clients through meetings, telephone calls, email and market research.
- Adhere to company processes, especially legal and financial control.
- You may be required to perform other duties in line with your position as and when required.
- Degree Qualified (or equivalent)
- Previous Sales and/ or Administration exp
- Candidates with Traffic, Transport, Highways, Environmental or Civil Engineering background will be considered favourably
For further information contact Peter on 0207 960 2551 or email email@example.com
Published Date: 2012-07-03
Rate Type: Salary
Vacancy Reason: Expansion